As of 2006 March 14 PST, ent-consult.com has had more than 1,000,000 visitors since we started counting in 1997 June 23.
|[For Divers] | [Ear] | [Nose & Sinus] | [Throat] | [Miscellaneous] | [Frequently Asked Questions] |
Pulse aqui para español.
Check Out Dr. Grossan's new blog!
A new entry each week.
Dr. Grossan is pleased to announce the release of his newest book:
Stressed? - Your Cure is in the Mirror.
Dr. Grossan has new articles on
Would you like a free subscription to Dr. Grossan's Sinus, Throat, and Ear Health Newsletter? Click here.
- TINNITUS: The Whole Person Program – Relief of Ringing in the Ear
- Prevent and Reduce Hearing Loss With Magnesium
- Outer Ear Infections -look here if you have itching and irritation on the outside of your ear.
- Eustachian Tube Blockage
- Tinnitus or Ringing in the Ears
- What to do if you have trouble "clearing" your ears (that is, stopping the pressure you feel on your ears when you drive up a mountain or fly in a plane).
- Did you know there is a A New Treatment for Sudden Hearing Loss?
- Dizziness - Prevention and Treatment
- Cerumen Removal - Current Challenges. Those users with access to Medscape can see DR Grossan's latest medical journal article. (The URL is http://www.medscape.com/medquest/ENT/1998/v77.n07/ent7707.04.gros/ent7707.04.gros-01.html).
- About Sore Throats
- Laryngitis (Hoarseness)
- Are you bothered by breath problems ? (Halitosis)
- Vocal Survival Techniques For Singers Who Abuse And Overuse Their Voices by Rosalie Loeding, Professional Voice Teacher.
- Vocal Survival Techniques: Gastroesophegeal Reflux. Singers, Actors, and Speakers: Take a look at Rosalie Loeding's next article in the excellent series, "Vocal Survival Techniques."
- What you can do to stop antibiotic overuse
- Hear Dr. Grossan's Exclusive Webcast Interview Dr. Grossan was interviewed Sept 13, 2003 on "What's New In Ear, Nose, and Throat", Interview by Jacqueline Marcell, host of the internet radio show Coping with Caregiving, author of Elder Rage (or How to Survive Caring for Aging Parents).
- Medical professionals interested in the course on mucociliary clearance given at the Sept. 2000 Academy of Otolaryngology click here.
- Avoid Smoke Inhalation due to all those western fires (especially if you are asthmatic!)
- Breakfast in Bed: Miracle Allergy Cure?
- A Proven Method for Reducing Stress - not just for executives; stress is a factor in many health problems.
- Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria, and what you can do about it. Drug-free approaches to sinus and throat health.
- Dr. Grossan's 10 Step Method for Relief of Problems with the Temperomandibular Joint (TMJ or the joint of the jaw).
- Ear, nose, and throat health and treatment for children by Dr. Nina Shapiro of UCLA.
- Headaches and Preventative Measures
- Migraine Headaches
- Temperomandibular Joint (TMJ) Problems (This is the "hinge" of your jaw bones.)
- Cervical (neck) Pain
- Relaxation exercises - not just for vacations!
- Try healing by guided visualization - take a trip to The Healing Place.
- Biofeedback for Asthmatic Children
- Dr. Grossan was interviewed on KABC-TV on June 26 about snoring & pulsatile irigation. (Text transcript available on KABC site.)
How can I get safe and effective drugless sinus relief by pulsatile nasal irrigation?
How can I get safe and effective drugless throat relief by pulsatile throat irrigation?
Allergies - I have had every treatment, taken every drug, and nothing works; now what do I do?
A list of sites recommended by Dr. Grossan is given here.
Advice on Ear, Nose, and Throat problems by Dr. Grossan , a specialist in this field, and in Diving Medicine. All discussions given here are very generalized. Always consult your own doctor regarding specific treatments.
All material on this site, except where explicitly stated
otherwise, is copyright Dr. Murray Grossan 1996-2010
You are visitor number
since 1997 06/23.
Murray Grossan M.D.
Board Certified Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
8631 W. 3rd Street Suite 440 E
Cedars Sinai Hospital Medical Towers
Los Angeles, Ca 90048
(310) 659 1006 fax (310) 652 9906
You are visitor number since 1997 06/23.